The Y Difference
At the Y your membership means more. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership brings about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in our community.
Be Healthy. Be Strong. Belong!
Your YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region membership includes access to:
- 6 local YMCA Family Centers
- 2 local City of Colorado Springs Recreation Centers operated by the YMCA
- Free Les Mills Body Pump classes to begin in January 2015
- Free Fit Path program designed to help you meet your health and fitness goals
- Youth areas for children to socialize, play games, engage in art and do homework while you work out
- Member pricing on programs for all ages
- Member pricing on Day Camp, Before & After School Care and Camp Shady Brook
- Family friendly events including barbecues, movie nights, potlucks, holiday celebrations and so much more
- Y AWAY program provides access to YMCAs in Colorado and across the country
Family Program Package
The best way to experience the Y is by getting involved. Now it's easier than ever and more economical to explore new ways of being healthy while saving money with the Family Program Package (FPP). By simply adding $12 per month to your regular membership rate, you will receive 50% off these qualifying programs.
Two Ways to Join the Y
Membership Rates & Financial Assistance
The YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region offers a rate scale to fit every need. From young adults to seniors and all types of families, our goal is to strengthen the overall community by providing health and wellness opportunities with fair and equitable pricing that covers operational costs and helps us maintain quality programming. As a nonprofit, the Y also strives to never turn anyone away by providing financial assistance to those who are in need.
If your annual household income is less than $62,499, the Y may be able to help you obtain membership through our Income-Based Rate Scale and generous donations made by members and the community-at-large. Learn more by clicking below.